New quests in mods

Moderator: Moderatoren

4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Sceadu
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Maybe, someone can share a piece of advice:
I'm writing a mod for enderal (just hobby for free time) and faced the problem that the new dialogue topics I add either to new quests or to already existed (I follow the same pattern as I used many times for Skyrim) don't work. They are successfully created in Creation Kit with all branches and scripts, etc., but in game testing they are unavailable (though if I add a new branch in existing topic in an existing game quest, the corresponding phrases appear in dialogues with actors). I can't really imagine what can be the reason of it if the creation engine is the same. I checked the Actor script, there can't be any problems here. The same applies to new scripts.
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 620 Mal

hi, welcome to the forum!

i sadly can't help with that issue (usually modding should work like it does in Skyrim), but our discord server might be worth checking out for help.
it's more active than this forum nowadays.
(but Enderal uses an adjusted version of "Better Dialog Controls", could that be a lead?)

good luck :thumbsup:
Sceadu
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Thanks for your answer.
I seem to write this post in haste, for I've gone mad checking whether my quests work appropriately, but then I've just left the saved location and reentered it again - and all worked) Hope, this will keep stable)
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 620 Mal

nice, let's hope all issues solve themselve like that :thumbsup:
4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1