Armor mods with worldspace edits

Moderator: Moderatoren

3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
dipmonk
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler
Danksagung erhalten: 4 Mal

I've been using armor mods that don't have worldspace edits no prob (after using EnderalEdit to fix the races).

But what about something like the Adventurers Mashup, which places a chest in Helgen? I tried simply deleting the esp's world edits and that led to CTDs.

If I don't delete the world edits, it doesn't CTD... but am I asking for trouble down the road? Is there a way to safely edit it?

Thanks!!!
Stefanie
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 425 Mal

Mods for Skyrim are not compatible in most cases. (at least not without adaptation)
If you're talking about Helgen, it doesn't exist in Enderal and logically causes errors, but what it is after a cleanup can have many causes. Much more has been changed in Enderal than just races or maps. You have to take a good look at it to find the causes of errors.
if you mean "Adventurers Mashup Compilation", that's for SkyrimSE, which can have even more crash causes.
dipmonk
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler
Danksagung erhalten: 4 Mal

Thank you for replying!

I guess my real uestion is, if an armor mod has no potential issues other a chest location in Skyrim... is there a safe way to use EnderalEdit to delete that chest location? Is doing so even necessary?

And maybe you're saying there isn't an easy answer because every mod's different? If that's the case I will just try running with Adventurer's Mashup for a while and see if I CTD. (It's for oldrim too! https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77615/?)
3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1