Slower Leveling

Moderator: Moderatoren

4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
dipmonk
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler
Danksagung erhalten: 4 Mal

Hi -

First off, AMAZING mod/overhaul/new game/whatever you wanna call Enderal. The quality and quantity are both mindblowing.

Is there a way to slow down the leveling? In Skyrim there are mods to slow down experience gain to 25% but in Enderal the system's different...

Thanks!
Stefanie
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 426 Mal

To slow down the leveling, I don't know of a quick fix.
It doesn't matter that much, though, because in Enderal the enemies do not level with, unlike Skyrim, there are easier and harder areas.
You also determine the level of difficulty as well as your used level(learning) points. (also if you want to retain your points)

The only thing they can't delay is their level-up bonus, be it magic, stamina or life points.
dipmonk
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Yeah I like progression to feel hard-earned, so I like stretching out the beginning of the game where taking on a single bandit (highwayman) is a dicey proposition. Cuz it sure would be in real life! But at the same time I don't want enemies to be damage sponges from just raising the difficulty level (I'm obviously a Requiem player!).

But you're right, by choosing how I use eperience points I can kinda set my own pace, so that'll do.
dipmonk
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

And btw I take it you were part of making Enderal since you're a moderator?

Holy crap my mind is BLOWN but what you guys have accomplished here. I still haven't even left the Sun Coast and I'm loving it. Bethesda should be hiring SureAI to do the next Elder Scrolls expansion (like they hired Obsidian to do New Vegas). Although actually, based on Enderal so far, I'd rather see you guys continue this universe.
4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1