Any working wearable lantern mod?

Moderator: Moderatoren

5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
savior
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Hi all, as per subject. I play a warrior, i can cast the light spell, but it is far too bright, i prefer to use the torch, but is there any other way? It's a bit tedious to use the torch all the time, and I also noticed they expire after some time, and they increase the carried weight of course.

I found this mod on nexus, but it seems outdated and i am not sure it is compatible with forgotten stories:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/7 ... escription

Cheers
Kermit 61
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 525 Mal

Better be careful with such old mods.
Alternatively, you can try out Quicklight at your own risk!!!
I played with it privately but not until the last patch!
savior
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Thanks, of course i will not install any mod if i am not sure it's compatible.

I've quickly searched in the the forum about the quicklight mod you indicated, and some people say they are using it in enderal, but not very recent comments (from 2017), and not 100% compatible it seems. So i think i will skip.

It also requires other mods (SKY UI and SKSE) but those are already installed with Enderal, right? Maybe i can give it a try, if i don't need to install other mods at least, and if it can be quickly removed if causes issues.
Kermit 61
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 525 Mal

Back then, Quicklight was causing problems in one place of the angel quest (just like light spells). This has been fixed in game for a long time. I personally had no problems with the mod afterwards (that doesn't mean anything :wink: ! We do not support Mods) But as I said, your "risk".

Yes SkyUI and SKSE are already included. Therefore, never install them manually. They are versions adapted to Enderal.

Basically: if you try out mods, save very often manually 8)
dipmonk
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler
Danksagung erhalten: 4 Mal

For what it's worth, I'm using Wearable Lanterns plus the patch and I've had zero issues.

In general, I find the posts about how often Enderal crashes to be overblown, probably because a lot of them are from years ago. Once I worked out the beginning kinks w/ my 90+ mod setup, I've had zero CTDs or major bugs (of course I'm only 12 hours in, so... knock on wood!)
5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1