Enderal Signposts

Moderator: Moderatoren

2 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
DanielCoffey
Paladin
Paladin
Danksagung erhalten: 42 Mal

This is more of a pending update notice than a regular WIP discussion but I have just submitted a set of new textures for the wooden arrow signposts that you see around the cities and villages of Enderal.

I found the detail and normal maps of the textures a little rough so made new ones and have just sent them in to the German and English team for review. Afterwards the Photoshop source will be hopefully passed out to the Localization teams for incorporation into other languages versions.

We should be going from this...
Bild

To this...
Bild

It will require that they are bundled into L - Textures.bsa which is one of the smaller texture files so may have to wait until the team have other assets to get stuffed into there. If the team decide they should remain in a mod rather than go in then I will package them up to Nexus and Steam in the usual way.
Zuletzt geändert von DanielCoffey am 16.03.2019 15:26, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
DanielCoffey
Paladin
Paladin
Danksagung erhalten: 42 Mal

Good news - I have just heard that my new textures have been accepted and will be in the next version of Enderal:FS (1.5.3.0) when it is released!

No external mod will be required.
2 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1