Backpack Conundrum 

Moderator: Moderatoren

5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Screwball
Schurke
Schurke
Danksagung erhalten: 3 Mal

In my Inventory I currently have blueprints for 3 different sizes of Backpack - Medium, Huge, Spacious.
If I go to a Tanning Rack the Spacious one isn't listed at all despite my having sufficient "ingredients" to make any one of the 3.
If I check on the Wiki the Huge one isn't listed.
This isn't just a simple translational error (Huge vs Spacious) as the 2 have different requirements (Handicraft level, Ingredients) and carrying capacities.

Something not right somewhere... Thoughts?

P.S. Savegame available if required.
Stefanie
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 425 Mal

By me I had no problems at crafting all backpack.
(I did not use the wiki, but looked in the crafting menu to see what is needed)
A save can show here more clearly what your problem is.
You can find the savegames under: C:\Users...\Documents\my games\Enderal
we need the *.ess and the *.skse file, pack both to a zip/rar/whatever archive since the forum doesn't accept *.skse.

PS: Possibly installed mods could damage this?
Screwball
Schurke
Schurke

Hi, thanks for replying.

Firstly, I'm not using any mods whatsoever, so that can't be the cause.

Secondly, I *think* I've worked out what the problem is. Bear with me for being an idiot (only had the game for a fortnight) but it looks like I didn't have sufficient "Handicraft" to make one of them (the Huge one) which I was confusing with the Spacious one. In the linked savegame I do (have sufficient Handicraft), but not enough for the Arcanist's/Mage one (the Blueprint for which I have since found) which still doesn't show up (Requires 80).

I don't appear to have an "attach file" option here so I've provided a link to the .zip containing both of the required save files.

Link to .zip of savegame119.

I can try and find an earlier, suitable, savegame if required, though I suspect this is my unfamiliarity with the game mechanics and the differences (in the names of items) between the game and the wiki - Large vs Huge, Arcanist's vs Mage - resulting in me getting confused (nothing new there :D)
Stefanie
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 425 Mal

under the post you are writing there are "attachments" (you may need the full view of the reply options here)

The Wiki is filled by normal users, mostly not by SureAI.
Therefore inaccurate or incomplete entries are possible. There you are all called upon to fix this.
You can also register there properly if you want to help improve the wiki.
Screwball
Schurke
Schurke

Hi,

I have the "full" view, but the word "Attachments" (next to Options) is virtually invisible - I really need a new monitor... :( Had to crank the monitor up full to just about see where it was... Oh well :)

I have already signed up to the Bug Tracker and to the Wiki, I may well take a look at the Wiki (regarding my non-existent problem) because it exists to help players - which it can't do effectively if it doesn't use the exact terminology found in the game itself.

Thanks for your time :)
5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1