Holy crap!!! (And help offered)

Moderator: Moderatoren

1 Beitrag Seite 1 von 1
dipmonk
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler
Danksagung erhalten: 4 Mal

Just finished Enderal yesterday... and it has become my favorite game ever. The devs were of course standing on the shoulders of giants - Bethesda still deserves a lot of credit - but SureAI kept the great parts of Skyrim and improved everything else, particularly the character and story writing, in truly impressive ways.

I felt so tense and immersed in the game, even during the climax! With most games I actually find the climax an emotional let-down - you know a predictable happy ending is coming as soon as you button-mash your way past the Big Bad. In Enderal, my decisions felt like they'd have real consequences for a world and characters I cared about. And since SureAI didn't shy away from making the world brutal, heartbreaking (Ryneus) or unconventionally twisty (the Rhalata ending)... I was filled with an intoxicating mix of tension and dread and hope as I played through Enderal's last act.

So major, major kudos to SureAI!

***One note though - there are still a bunch of typos and other mistakes in the English translations of books and dialogue. I'm a professional writer (mostly a screenwriter), so I'd like to offer my help if you guys are gonna do another patch - I could fix those things for you.
And if you need any writing/proofreading help with future projects, I would love to be of service. In English though, mein Deutsch ist nicht so gut!
1 Beitrag Seite 1 von 1