The Forgotten Temple

Moderator: Moderatoren

7 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
miro.georgiev97
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Hey everyone.
It has been a while since I've last visited this forum.
So, I decided to search for the Forgotten Temple and I found it, but... I think I approached it "incorrectly."
What I mean is, when I found the door, it was Master locked, so I had no choice but to spawn in the Key to the Forgotten Temple. When I entered, I killed some Pit Rats and found a water tunnel that led to a pool into which water was flwing from another, inaccessible tunnel above. At that point, I had to disable clipping in order to climb in, encountering a few Young Moss Crawlers, all of which I easily killed, but nothing... special (I did find that weird room with the inscriptions and stuff). And, now, I'm really disappointed because I think I should have found a different entrance altogether.
Was there a different way to get into the Forgotten Temple without having to cheat so much?
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 620 Mal

hi!

i'd like to tell you that you indeed missed out on a really cool sidequest by cheating,
but in this case the temple is just "for decoration purposes" ;)
(and you could have climbed up from the other side)

please don't cheat yourself anywhere, neither with keys you shouldn't have nor with tcl (if you aren't stuck between some rocks).
that can and will break quests later on and you will have to start over in such a case :dead:
miro.georgiev97
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

What should I have done? Or is it too late?
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 620 Mal

there's nothing "to do" in that temple (the new one right at the beginning, yes?) :)

the key was located in a part of the dungeon before that (the Abandoned Tower/Temple)
you just went the wrong way when trying to get up that tunnel, there are ladders and stuff at the beginning of the dungeon.

you can just enter the temple again, or start at the entrance if you want to :)

(i really didn't want to come off across as rude or something,
we just don't want people to repeat three hours of playtime just because they missed a triggerbox and didn't save before :D )
artyhedgehog
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Hm... I did get into the temple without cheeting (the door just openned, so I assume I had the key). And I got it through without tcl by jumping on the correct ways, I suppose. But it still feels extremely empty... Just killed some spiders and picked some scrolls, books, potions and stuff. Ah, and keys, ofc. A hall that looks like the main point of that location had literally nothing in it. Did I do something wrong by getting into it? On the main quest I'm only about to go into the trial for joining the Holy Order. I didn't have any questions for the Forgotten Temple - just curiosity led me there.
Stefanie
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 425 Mal

The "Forgotten temple" (at the beginning of the game) is more for the curious
or gamers who are looking for a little adventure right at the beginning. (no more and no less^)
rho
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

10.03.2019 03:43miro.georgiev97 hat geschrieben:

So, I decided to search for the Forgotten Temple and I found it, but... I think I approached it "incorrectly."
so we leveled up to opening master locks and went in, and then had trouble getting into the back areas; looking online here didn't help so we did what you did and cheated. we eventually found our way to the area where we went in and learned what we shoulda done.

so we restored to before we went in through the master-locked entry and then did it right.

passing through the first large chamber into the second one look up to the left.

a walkway ends where you have to leap.

the obvious leap is straight across.

leap into the tubular tunnel to the right instead, that gets you into the best parts where the best loot and spiders are found.
watch out!

there are two places where you have to leap one-way only, one of them is over a spike trap that kills you even if if you land on a clear spot of the floor.

forget all the keys, they just clutter your inventory uselessly.

-enjoy!
7 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1