Suggestion : Feverish Arcanist encounter

Moderator: Moderatoren

1 Beitrag Seite 1 von 1
DanielCoffey
Paladin
Paladin
Danksagung erhalten: 42 Mal

I would like to make a suggestion for a couple of new World Encounters in Enderal:FS and a possible alteration to some of the bandit-controlled camps... Feverish Arcanist, Feverish Wild Mage and Demand for Ambrosia.

What made me think of this was the tragic note at Old Kingwatch - the bandit who must have used her Light Magic to heal her companions so much until she practically became an Oorbaya due to being unable to get Ambrosia and had to be killed. That situation moved me quite a lot.

If you cast your mind back to Skyrim (especially after Dawnguard) there were sometimes wandering sick people in the wilderness who would approach the player and beg for a Cure Disease Potion because they had been bitten by a Vampire. The player didn't receive any reward of course but got the satisfaction of helping if they chose to.

There is scope here to have sick Arcanists or Wild Mages close to losing control to Arcane Fever begging for an Ambrosia. Complying would not offer a reward but would be helpful for "good" characters. Refusing would perhaps result in a Feverish Arcanist leaving but a Feverish Wild Mage aggroing and saying "If I'm going to turn into one of those creatures I'll damned well take you with me!"

In addition, remember Valtheim Keep near Whiterun where the player was accosted for a toll by the bandits? Paying allowed safe passage, refusal aggroed the entire camp? Imagine a small bandit camp with a few bandits and one sick Wild Mage. Player is approached and a demand for one Ambrosia is made. Compliance means no aggro (but no reward), refusal means attack. An additional speech option could be "Do you want any more Ambrosia? I have spares and one will only help so much." Giving up several (say three) would possibly unlock a reward dependent on the strength of the bandit group.

Thoughts?
1 Beitrag Seite 1 von 1