Cuthbert's Legacy: For Fedex Quest Lovers [mild spoilers]

Moderator: Moderatoren

4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

I didn't enjoy this quest series for 2 reasons. First, there were not one, not two, but 3 Fedex (go fetch) quests. Fetch materials for a door and fetch components for a magic potion. Then, much later just when you think you've finished, another quest to fetch items for a meal. Just too much fetching. Second, there was a segment to repeatedly cast a spell to disclose magic markers for a trail to follow. It seems someone at SureAI loves this, since a similar element was part of a quest to find missing soldiers in their earlier mod Nehrim. For me this was rather glitchy, sometimes when I cast the spell I wouldn't see any new marker, sometimes I would only see markers behind where I had already been, sometimes the markers would appear far distant, and sometimes they would just flash on very briefly and disappear. That in itself was frustrating, but the trail seemed like it would go on forever; this was a real test of patience. And of course, the trail led right up to every enemy possible in the area. By the time I finally got to the end of the trail, I really didn't care what happened, I only wanted to get it over with.

I was so tired at the end I didn't try out my "reward." Maybe it will turn out to be worth all the effort, and if so, I'll edit this post.

edit: I tried out my reward, useless to me, summoned a spirit that was quickly killed by an ordinary wolf.
gnewna
Bettler
Bettler
Danksagung erhalten: 3 Mal

This was one of my favourite side quests, I had most of the Stuff already, the booze was easily acquired in the tavern so the "get stuff" part didn't really bother me, and I GOT A PET GHOST PIGGY for playing Cupid. The only mildly bothersome part was running back and forth a bit, but if I'd thought to set my Mark spell at the lighthouse and buy some teleport to Duneville scrolls, it would have been fine.
DanielCoffey
Paladin
Paladin
Danksagung erhalten: 42 Mal

I made it a lot harder for myself by triggering the Bounty quest that puts the Wild Myrad on the beach right in the way to the tower.

I didn't mind the fetching or the markers although Cuthbert certainly gets around!
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

How do you trigger that bounty quest?

edit: Nevermind, I found the board.
4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1