your experience with companions

Moderator: Moderatoren

13 Beiträge Seite 2 von 2
Vhourgannox
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

I personally found the companions to get in the way more than anything. I played on Iron Path, and my main go-to move was to summon a Frost Elemental and spam Frostwind. My companions usually took more damage from me than from the enemy. I enjoyed them for their company rather than for their martial expertise.
[+] Yuslan
The traitor Yuslan Sha'Rim was probably the most useful, since he stood back and blasted enemies like me. I quite liked him until he betrayed me.
That said, I think Tharael was probably the most useful in combat. He seemed to be able to take some hits, even from me. The others I thought went down sort of fast. None of them did much damage.
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 620 Mal

hi!
i think it's better to hide that in a spoiler ;)
rho
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

thank you so much for such a nicely developed world!

we have agreed with many of the responses above.

>>> most of all we hate being pushed from behind.

we play on the easiest level of difficulty because our hands can barely operate our pc due to chronic pain.
we cannot operate game controllers like on xbox at all.

please enable tactical dialogues between the player character and their companions so that you can tell them to watch your back, stand back and snipe, or advance to the left or right to draw the attacks of foes, thereby giving your player character clear shots in melee or ranged combat.

bethesda has made these options available in other games with similar game engines, so this should be an easy fix.

it's getting to the point where we just want to kill our companions to get them out of the way during the fights.

-enjoy!
13 Beiträge Seite 2 von 2