Question about Jespar and Calia 

Moderator: Moderatoren

6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Cirilla334
Bettler
Bettler

I finished the game having a romance with Jespar, so he accompanied me on the final quests. I also read that if the player didn't have a romance with anyone, the one with whom there is more sympathy will accompany.
So the question is... what happens if the level of sympathy is the same? And what happens if the sympathy level with both is equally bad? Will the dialogues change if the relationship with these characters is bad?

And another question unrelated to this topic: is it possible to add Dijaam's outfit to the player's inventory using a console command?
Stefanie
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 426 Mal

Hello Cirilla334
[+] Spoiler
There is no draw, otherwise it becomes jespar, it can be a pure friendship or a romance, depending on sympathy and certain responses.
The outfit is not usable by the player without first creating a modification, and even then only for female characters,
here also the values and possible enchantments would have to be adjusted. (only the console does not work)
You should not solve problems via the console, as this can lead to errors that you do not always notice immediately and that you may not be able to fix later.
This is always the very last resort and only if you know exactly what is happening in the background as a result.
Cirilla334
Bettler
Bettler

So it turns out that even if the level of sympathy is low, there will be friendship? And Jespar/Calia won't hate the protagonist?
Stefanie
Schöpfer
Schöpfer

It is not only the sympathy that is important, but also the right answers to certain questions.
The other NPC will not hate your partner or you.
Cirilla334
Bettler
Bettler

I meant the relationship to the protagonist without the romance. For example, Jespar and Calia's relationship to him/her with 0 sympathy.
I'm just wondering for the second walkthrough, where I'm not going to have a romance. And I'm wondering if the attitudes towards the main character will change if the sympathy is 0 or lower, and if that will affect the dialogues. If not, then I won't mess up the relationship with them.
Stefanie
Schöpfer
Schöpfer

0 sympathy is almost impossible, but you can have the companion quests (optional paralell to the main quest) cancelled.

In the worst case you would have 2 friends and if the sympathy is the same, you would spend the end with Jespar (but I had already said).
However, you would then miss some dialogues.
6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1