A drop in the ocean (BUG) I would appreciate a Quest ID 

Moderator: Moderatoren

6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Gintorias
Bettler
Bettler

After Yuslan and I went our seperate ways in the monastary I killed a horde of enemies, saw the vision where Yuslan killed the mercenary. After that I needed to follow an arrow where I would meet up with Yuslan again. I'm at that arrow but no cutscene is happening. I can't reload it either.

What is the quest id of ''A drop in the ocean'' so that I may progress?

It's the ONLY quest that isn't on the list that I've found. Get a load of this.
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 617 Mal

hi, welcome to the forum!

could you please attach a savegame? or better, multiple, a current one and one before entering the monastery
(or the last autosave or something like that. one with Yuslan near you would be good).
depending on your version they're found in (...\Documents\My Games\Enderal) or (...\Documents\My Games\Enderal Special Edition)
we'll need the *.ess and the *.skse files; pack both to a zip/rar/whatever archive, (the forum doesn't accept *.skse).

thank you :)
Gintorias
Bettler
Bettler

21.08.2021 07:26urst hat geschrieben:
hi, welcome to the forum!

could you please attach a savegame? or better, multiple, a current one and one before entering the monastery
(or the last autosave or something like that. one with Yuslan near you would be good).
depending on your version they're found in (...\Documents\My Games\Enderal) or (...\Documents\My Games\Enderal Special Edition)
we'll need the *.ess and the *.skse files; pack both to a zip/rar/whatever archive, (the forum doesn't accept *.skse).

thank you :)
Yuslan isn't anywhere to be seen, it's just an empty room (Destroyed Abby, Quarters) which had slain enemies all over the place.

I've added the attachments.

Thank you for the quick reply!
Dateianhänge
Saves.rar
(2.51 MiB) 71-mal heruntergeladen
Stefanie
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 425 Mal

Hello Gintorias

For me the Save works if I go back to the library first, somehow you skipped a vision.
But we always test without mods, if it doesn't work for you, one of them is the cause.

Mods can cause errors, even those that are not always immediately visible.
It could also be due to the current combination and sequence.
We can't check all mods and we can't give support for them.
Gintorias
Bettler
Bettler

21.08.2021 10:05Stefanie hat geschrieben:
Hello Gintorias

For me the Save works if I go back to the library first, somehow you skipped a vision.
But we always test without mods, if it doesn't work for you, one of them is the cause.

Mods can cause errors, even those that are not always immediately visible.
It could also be due to the current combination and sequence.
We can't check all mods and we can't give support for them.
You're absolutely right about the library.
But after turning the mods off and on again, any time I want to perform a basic attack the game crashes now.. any tips for that? I know you don't support them but I would be okay with reinstalling them if that would make sense?
Stefanie
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 425 Mal

Hello Gintorias

I don't know most of the mods, but deactivating your mods individually and testing them would be a good option.
If you find one or two mods as the cause, the loading sequence could also play a role.
Otherwise, just uninstall the mod in question and leave it out!
(I wonder if it really has to be so many mods.)

You could also ask the creators if the mod was built for SkyrimSE.
If so, the creators are the ones who could give you support for it.
But you should make sure that your mods are built for Enderal-SE, otherwise bugs are more than likely.
6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1