The Blind Miner not there

Moderator: Moderatoren

6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
EvilMonkey
Bettler
Bettler

I bought and read all five Myths and Legends books and while I was doing the quest for Milbert to look for his sisters key in the undercity I thought I would find the blind miner so I robbed the blueprint for the old ban totem from the apothecari then crafted it. However when I went to the tarpit bedders through the door to the right he was not there. I searched in bug tracker and the forum but could not find anything. Am I alone and is there a fix please
Stefanie
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 425 Mal

To see where exactly you are looking for it or to see possible errors, your savegames would be important.
You can find them here: C:\Users\...\Documents\my games\Enderal\Saves , we always need the -.skse and the -.ess file,
just put them in an archive (zip/rar or 7z) and attach them together here, the forum doesn't accept -.skse directly.
(please no auto- or quicksave, but manually saved)
EvilMonkey
Bettler
Bettler

Here is the save file as requested. Thank you for your quick response and help
Dateianhänge
Save.rar
(1.41 MiB) 79-mal heruntergeladen
Stefanie
Schöpfer
Schöpfer

The Blind Miner is not in theTarpit, but behind it, Old Aì'solôn. (at least that is the case with a clean installation)
However, you seem to have used various cheats (+ mods?), possibly that could damage them.
EvilMonkey
Bettler
Bettler

Thank you again for your quick response and advice. However I am reluctant to start the game from the beginning again because when I don't play on Enderal for a while there is a major update and if I want to play the game I have no choice but to start from the beginning which I've had to do about five times now. My apologies for seeming to be whinging but until recently I played the game last June 2019 so when I upgraded my pc on my birthday this June I was keen to see how much better Enderal would look and low and behold a new major update that I had no choice but to install because the play button was replaced with an update button and my June 2019 save would crash out the game. Again my apologies, I am just stating my observational fact that every time I return to playing Enderal I have to start from the beginning hence my use of cheats via the console such as 'player.setav smithing 100' or 'playerenchantobject' so I can put two enchantments on an item or clicking on a deceased enemy while the console is open then typing resurrect, as far as I know they haven't had any adverse consequences but when they do happen it is immediate and the game crashes so I load a previous save and do not repeat what i did that made it crash. My frustration lies in the fact that I cannot backup my saves for future use if a new update comes out and I cannot ignore the update and play anyway so agin I am forced to play from scratch. I thank you for your patience if you are still reading this and I have taken your advice of a fresh install onboard but will not do it unless it is necessary
Stefanie
Schöpfer
Schöpfer

The tip about cheats/mods was just a tip, nothing more.
You also don't have to start from scratch because of every update, that was only necessary when starting ForgotenStories.
Okay:
Just have a look at Old Aì'solôn (or use the save from me in the attachment after the victory over the Blind Miner).
Dateianhänge
Save 16 - Cheatara Alt A sol n Kaverne 43.00.19.zip
(1.65 MiB) 83-mal heruntergeladen
6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1