Lockpicking trickster memories 

Moderator: Moderatoren

4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
savior
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Can someone please explain how those "you can unlock adept/expert/master locks" memories work?

It means that you pick those locks automatically? Because i understood that if you have the lockpick skill at 25+ you can already pick adept locks (50+ for expert, 75+ for master). So why i would want that memory?

Ok, maybe if i want to spend crafting points on something else, or not bother keeping lockpicks, right.

I found some old posts about this, but i am not sure if they are still actual. i would like to know if this has been patched, and how it works exactly now, if someone can explain of course
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 620 Mal

hi!

yes, memories and perks work the same with lockpicking, they simply make it possible (/easier) for you to pick the locks.
you can decide if you'd rather spend memory or skill points :)

EDIT to add:
your skill also determines the content of secret compartments (not sure what they're actually called in english)
and the amount of money you can find.
savior
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Thanks Urst, this I am afraid doesn't clarify my doubts.

I mean, I raised my lockpick skill to 30 or so, but now i decided to go with the trickster tree.

So, if i reach the memory ("adept locks"), those points i put in lockpicking are wasted? (except for the more gold looted of course)

What my real question is: if i unlock that memory, the adept locks are automatically unlocked, or only simpler to unlock, and i still need 25+ in the skill?

To find secret stashes i believe you are referring to "sleight of hand" skill.

Thanks man
Zuletzt geändert von savior am 17.06.2020 13:02, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 620 Mal

ah, sorry.

yes, in that sense they are wasted.
with unlocked memories locks will not open automatically, but yes, they will be simpler to open.
you would not need points in that skill.
17.06.2020 07:36savior hat geschrieben:
To find secret stashes i believe you are referring to "sleight of hand" skill.
you're right, sorry. my bad :oops:
4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1