Enderal & Enderal Forgotten - the same? 

Moderator: Moderatoren

3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Neema
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Hi all,
New here. Just discovered Enderal and want to download the main game. When I go to Steam, they only game I can download is Enderal Forgotten Stories. Does this include the main game? Sorry, I'm a PC Skyrim SE MO2 user and am kinda lost here.
Peace,
Neema
Stefanie
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 426 Mal

Enderal and ForgottenStories is one, FS is fixed integrated as an addon on Steam + various updates
(Before there was only Enderal, but is no longer distributed or supported, Enderal without FS no longer exists)
but in both cases you need Skyrim, 32bit on Steam (classic or legendary version). See more information also here.
For Enderal you don't need an installation of Skyrim, you must only own it on Steam. It is a completely separate installation.
So you don't have to overwrite any version of Skyrim and an existing installation will not be changed.
! Not the SkyrimSE-64bit version or Skyrim VR or similar, this will not make it work !

Skyrim-32bit is still available, it is only not shown in the steam search anymore,
alternatively there are still several dealers on internet or in retail stores that carry it.
Neema
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Hello and thank you for the answer. I own both Skyrim (plus all the DLCs) and Skyrim SE through Steam. I have no earthly clue if Skyrim is 32 or 64 bit (I've had it forever). I've got the download running now for FS but it will take a few hours...so we'll see then.

Thank you again for your prompt response,
Peace,
Neema
3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1