Inaccessible content? 

Moderator: Moderatoren

4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Chillian
Schurke
Schurke
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Another question!

I have a bad habit of charging through the main storyline in games like this, only getting pulled up short when it's evident I'm not leveled enough to continue. At that point I start to explore more. I also don't read walkthroughs because I'd rather not know what's coming. So I was kind of expecting a few more steps before I found myself on Halfmoon Isle and then the war threatening to start immediately after that. Outside Duneville I found some Nehrim soldiers fighting some Lost Ones, which suggested something about the map may have changed.

So I'm wondering if I didn't screw this up and have gotten to a point where some sidequests, map areas, etc. cannot now be reached. I'm putting off whatever conclusion you reach with Tealor until after I do some more exploring, just in case.
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 620 Mal

hi!

no, everything not mainquest related is still accessable; the "point of no return" will be made very clear,
one small area will be blocked shortly before that.
[+] if you want to know how far you are
you're at the end of Act 2 out of 4 (+ prologue).
exploring during the last Act is still possible, but doesn't make a whole lot of sense roleplay-wise
Chillian
Schurke
Schurke

Thank you very much!
Chillian
Schurke
Schurke

Having gotten to the end of a playthrough, I just want to mention that you do indeed make it 100% absolutely crystal clear when we reach the point of no return. That was very thoughtful of you -- you must have anticipated the exact concern I had when I originally asked.
4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1