Where is the spell books of Provoke?

Moderator: Moderatoren

3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
armodeniz
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

I'm at level 19 and have done many quests in Riverville and Ark, but I've never found the provoke spell book , or someone selling it.
Using creative kit, I find that this spell is not in the forbidden spells set, where many other psionic spells are. I think this may be the reason I cannot buy it.

The question is, does the spell provoke not in use anymore? Or I just miss it?
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

I went in-game to the console, entered "help provoke" and I found that spell books Provoke I-VI are shown, as well as spells Provoke levels I-VI. As far as finding them in the game, I am at level 55 and collect everything, and I don't have them in my stash, so it would seem I have not come across them anywhere in-game. However, I don't use Psionics spells, so I wouldn't notice if those spell books were being sold anywhere. However, I am just near the beginning of the main quest as I've done most everything else first, so perhaps they might be encountered along the main quest.
armodeniz
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

13.03.2019 02:45badgesareus hat geschrieben:
I went in-game to the console, entered "help provoke" and I found that spell books Provoke I-VI are shown, as well as spells Provoke levels I-VI. As far as finding them in the game, I am at level 55 and collect everything, and I don't have them in my stash, so it would seem I have not come across them anywhere in-game. However, I don't use Psionics spells, so I wouldn't notice if those spell books were being sold anywhere. However, I am just near the beginning of the main quest as I've done most everything else first, so perhaps they might be encountered along the main quest.
Thanks a lot, I won't search for it anymore, maybe I'll enconter it someday .
3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1