Hint needed for Key to the Oat Cellar 

Moderator: Moderatoren

3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
DanielCoffey
Paladin
Paladin
Danksagung erhalten: 42 Mal

I would appreciate a nudge in the correct direction as to the purpose of the Key to the Oat Cellar that you find when doing the Jespar paper chase with those three grisly executions. It is the one next to the letter about an old man refusing to allow storage in his attic to someone. No names are mentioned.

I went to the large house with the double water wheel nearby but there was no attic accessible from either of the two doors I found.
Stefanie
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 425 Mal

This note, is written there in the English-game-version "Atiic" or "Storage Cellar"?
(I'm playing the German version and don't have the English version at hand right now)
I understand in this context only so much that Jespar's sister rented this cellar to present the corpse there. The farmer probably didn't want to rent it to her so cheaply.
You are already standing in the room in question, so there is nothing more to find.

PS:
if there is "Atiic" instead of "Storage Cellar" in the game, you could possibly write a bug-ticket, topic: Suggestion
DanielCoffey
Paladin
Paladin
Danksagung erhalten: 42 Mal

Ah, so it was a translation error. I understand. The English note says Attic, not cellar. I will report it.

Thanks for explaining the mystery. I had been searching for a nearby attic.
3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1