I cannot Level up or even get XP and I'm stuck at level 1 

Moderator: Moderatoren

5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Haybigwhite83
Bettler
Bettler
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Hi. So I'm currently on my way to Ark for the first time and am not just realizing that I should be getting XP and leveling up. I am using mods and have no other issues. I would assume that there is a file missing or something. I also think that I have more health than I should for starting out but not sure. I'm willing to upload my files too. Whatever it takes to fix this because there is nothing online on this matter and I want to play Enderal really bad. I also want to note that I have tried starting new characters and that doesn't fix it either.
Stefanie
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 425 Mal

Hello Haybigwhite83

- Which version of Enderal do you use? the Classsik or the Special Edition?
- Are you using any mods? which ones? If so, disable or better uninstall them and try again.
- Could you give us a savegame? You can find them under:
C:\Users\...\Documents\my games\Enderal (for classik) or C:\Users\...\Documents\my games\Enderal Special Edition (for SE).
these are always 2 files, one .ess and one .skse file with the same name
Haybigwhite83
Bettler
Bettler

Thank you for replying so swiftly!
-I am using the special addition for steam
-Yes I have about 100 mods that I saw from a youtuber. If this screen shot loads properly on here. This is what I have https://modwat.ch/u/DuffB/modlist
-And I'm sorry I'm not sure what you mean by save game. I have it saved through steam
Haybigwhite83
Bettler
Bettler

Also I just found out it is my mods after disabling all of them. I will let this thread know which mod it is when I find it
Haybigwhite83
Bettler
Bettler

Alright just found out it was a mod called SCSI- Perks of Skyrim SE. Sounds pretty obvious that it wouldn't work from the name, but I didn't even know I had it considering I have two other SCSI mods that work fine. Honestly sort of embarrassing. I just hope someone looks for this thread in the future with this similar issue. Thank you for your time!!!
5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1