Duneville 

Moderator: Moderatoren

8 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
whitevamp
Bettler
Bettler

ok so i was playing the main quest line then got telported to Duneville during the quest Part of Something Momentous, Part IV.
and when i woke up in duneville my frame rate fell like a rock, i went from 60+ to 1, so whats up with dunville and the massive drop in FPS?
and the guards and NPC's also started attacking me as-well. (except for the fisher woman. )

i should also point out that this is not the steam ver, it was d/l from https://eddoursul.win/mods/enderal-se/
and is ver Enderal SE 2.0.12.4
skyrim se downgraded
Kermit 61
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 525 Mal

Hello whitevamp and welcome to the forum :)

Do you have any mods installed?
Did you use any cheats?

Please send us a suitable savegame. Then we are able to see if we can reproduce the problem.

You can find them in
...\Documents\My Games\Enderal Special Edition\Saves

We'll need the *.ess and the *.skse file.
Best a manual save (no auto or quicksave).

Pack both to a zip or rar archive (the forum software doesn't accept *.skse format).
whitevamp
Bettler
Bettler

09.11.2022 19:47Kermit 61 hat geschrieben:
Hello whitevamp and welcome to the forum :)

Do you have any mods installed?
Did you use any cheats?

Please send us a suitable savegame. Then we are able to see if we can reproduce the problem.

You can find them in
...\Documents\My Games\Enderal Special Edition\Saves

We'll need the *.ess and the *.skse file.
Best a manual save (no auto or quicksave).

Pack both to a zip or rar archive (the forum software doesn't accept *.skse format).
I just decided to load up the 2 saves that i was going to send, and well it seams that everything is working correctly. well in regards to this question, any how. ( one of them could not load me onto the raft and said i needed to restart the game.)
but its weard that it was only in dunville and no where else, and i was only able to get out of there by using a telport scroll, and once i telported into sunstream, every thing was fine.
so i guess everything ok, now sorry to bother you with basically a non issue question.
will try a new play through some time and see what happens then.
and thank you.
Kermit 61
Schöpfer
Schöpfer

No problem :wink:

Often restarting the game or reloading a save (if the save is not damaged) helps.

Has your problem with the attacking NPCs been solved?
This often happens when there is a bounty on your head that you haven't paid yet.
whitevamp
Bettler
Bettler

09.11.2022 21:07Kermit 61 hat geschrieben:
No problem :wink:

Often restarting the game or reloading a save (if the save is not damaged) helps.

Has your problem with the attacking NPCs been solved?
This often happens when there is a bounty on your head that you haven't paid yet.
yea thats what makes this a weird issue, is that i had loaded into that town, fps dropped, so i saved game then logged out completely then reloaded up the game, then same thing, so then i decided to reboot the computer, and same thing.

and as for the attacking npc's same thing, but that's because of the save ( saved right wen i got into town. ), i am going to try and get back to there on a different save ( farther back save. ) and see what happens this time around.
whitevamp
Bettler
Bettler

ok so i was able to get back to duneville, and no lagging this time, and no attacking npc's at first then i zoned out then back in and the guards started attacking me, so i reloaded, and tried the same thing, and they never started attacking, and i ran all over the place and npc's was normal. :? /shrug got me whats happening,
Kermit 61
Schöpfer
Schöpfer

This is really confusing :?
If a bounty is the problem, it can be solved with a console command:

- get to a guard who attacks you (this won't work on others)
- open the console and select this guard (you'll see some info about them)
- type paycrimegold 0 0 and confirm
(and close the console)
whitevamp
Bettler
Bettler

fixed it. weird. but that's solved now.
8 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1