Passive perks bug out

Moderator: Moderatoren

5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Heropon
Bettler
Bettler
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

The passive perks of my character are bugged out. Perks like Bloodthirst or Fury Driven seem to work at random sometimes. Re-equiping my armor (which is the Set of the Fallen) seems to reset the perks but they still behave pretty weird, like Fury Driven still seems to be active while I'm holding a bow instead of a two-handed weapon or even after combat. Not sure what triggered it, could be the permanent slow bug which I worked around by sleeping in a nearby bed in-game instead of loading an older save. Is there any way to reset this? Thanks in advance. :)
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 620 Mal

hi, welcome to the forum!

could you please attach a save?
they're found in [...\Documents\My Games\Enderal\saves] or [...\Documents\My Games\Enderal Special Edition\saves], depending on your game version.
we'll need the *.ess and the *.skse file; pack both to a zip/rar/whatever archive (the forum doesn't accept *.skse),
and attach the archive to your reply (there's a button for that)
thank you!

we'll try to look into it, we can't promise anything though :)
Heropon
Bettler
Bettler

Here you go!
My saves are from the Special Edition btw!
There are also no mods installed or changes to the .ini files that I've done.
Dateianhänge
Saves.zip
Saves
(2.4 MiB) 45-mal heruntergeladen
Kermit 61
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 525 Mal

Unfortunately, we have not yet found a solution for you. Does the problem also occur with older saves?
We don't know if it is a problem that has written itself into your saves or a bug of Skyrim SE.
Skyrim SE was not developed by SureAI but is a community project (led by the user/developer Eddoursul). I suggest you contact the Enderal SE Discord directly.
https://discord.com/invite/s9H925auNN
Heropon
Bettler
Bettler

It does affect saves that were made after I worked around a strange bug that slowed the game indefinitely (the perk that slows time when HP falls under x %). This can be fixed by reloading an older save, but I rested in a nearby bed which healed all my HP and makes time move normally again, but this probably affected the other perks.
I guess I'll just use the older save then, it's a shame I'll lose a couple of hours of gameplay, but at least it isn't gamebreaking :)
Still thanks for the effort to look into my problem and thanks to the team for developing such a wonderful world and story!
5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1