Stuck after talking to Jespar and the Fishing woman, VR-Version

Moderator: Moderatoren

3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Flamehopper
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Hello there!

I seemed to have run into the same problem wylblack was having. The biggest difference for me is I'm playing Enderal in VR. Everything has worked perfectly up until the fisherwoman on the raft. As soon as the dream sequence is done and I wake up on the boat I can't move if I interact with anything. Movement will continue to work as usual but if I draw a weapon, teleport spell, talk to anyone etc I'm stuck. Neither teleportation or direct movement will do anything though I can still navigate menus and the map just fine. I've reloaded previous saves from before talking to the high ones with and without mods and still get the same result after the dream sequence. Any ideas at all as to what could be causing it would be much appreciated.

Thank you so much for your time! I'll upload 2 saves, one before the high ones and one during the dream sequence when movement is still functional if that helps at all.

Cheers!

Flamehopper
Dateianhänge
Flamehopper save stuck after dream.zip
(4.69 MiB) 40-mal heruntergeladen
Stefanie
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 425 Mal

Hello Flamehopper

I have separated your post from the original topic because it is about Enderal-VR.

We can't support or test Enderal-VR ourselves because we didn't create it and none of us own Skyrim-VR / use Enderal-VR.
That was done by others from the community. You can find their Discord here: https://discord.gg/s9H925auNN

In a similar problem in the Enderal-SE version, the cause was a mod, unfortunately we could not narrow it down more precisely,
in all previous cases there were a lot of mods installed.
Errors caused by mods can only be supported by the respective creators, if at all.

To a possible solution:
Deactivate all mod's that do not belong to the original Enderal-VR and test it again with a saved game (E.g. 45)
before the meetings with the High Ones on Halfmoon-Island. If this doesn't work, please ask in Discord (address above).

If it works without mods, then activate one after the other and test it each time again until you find the guilty mod.
(it can also affect several mods or occur through an interaction of these)

As long as the error is not firmly ingrained in the game state, you can continue playing like this, without this mod.
(we would be happy if you could tell us then, unfortunately we do not have time for it)
Flamehopper
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Thanks for the response and help! I will definitely keep trying to narrow down what mod(s) may be causing the issue. I'll do as you suggest and if I can find the solution I will post it here.
3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1