After starting new game it never load

Moderator: Moderatoren

6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Bzdurek
Bettler
Bettler

Hi! After instaling enderal via steam and launching it, Skyrim main menu with diffrent foant appear. When i try to start new game, loading screen with skyrim logo appear. Music plays, and loading screen stays forever - or at least for hour, i didn't try longer. I cant find any solution - what should I do?
Kermit 61
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 525 Mal

Welcome to the forum :-)

The Enderal Launcher cannot create the ini files correctly.

Delete the files Enderal.ini and EnderalPrefs.ini in the folder "Documents\My Games\Enderal" (Enderal classic) or "Documents\My Games\Enderal Special Edition" (Enderal SE).
Both files will be recreated with the default settings when the Enderal Launcher is started. Note that the mentioned three files Enderal Launcher.exe, tesV.exe and skse_loader.exe are started with admin rights.

Here’s an instruction https://www.top-password.com/blog/make- ... nistrator/

It’s possible that your Antivirus / Firewall - software is blocking the Launcher or skse.
Put the files named above on the exception lists in these programs.
Bzdurek
Bettler
Bettler

Thanks for reply! I tried this, but it didn't seems to work. Can there be any other reason, or is it problem with my potato PC?
Kermit 61
Schöpfer
Schöpfer

No. This (!) problem has basically nothing to do with your hardware.

Please send us here your Launcher.log (as file attachment). You can find it in Enderal/Enderal SE folder under ...\EnderalLauncher\System\log\.
Bzdurek
Bettler
Bettler

Sure! Thanks for all the help. Here it is
Dateianhänge
Launcher.log
(45.8 KiB) 58-mal heruntergeladen
Kermit 61
Schöpfer
Schöpfer

Thank you!
Okay other possible solutions:

Delete both ini files, copy enderal_default.ini and enderalprefs_default.ini out of the Enderal Program folder into ...documents/MyGames/Enderal and rename them, remove the _default.

One problem can be the Windows write protection on the installation folders.
c:\user\"username"\AppData\Local\Enderal
c:\user\"username"\Documents\My games\Enderal (settings and savegames)
c:\Program Files (X86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Enderal (game installation folder)

Right - click on the folder, select properties, disable "write protection". no worries if it 'activates' itself again.

Install the game to another directory than c:\Program Files (X86)\steam\steamsapps\common\Enderal (you can change this in the Steam settings for the game)
6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1