Stuck after talking to Jespar and the Fishing woman 

Moderator: Moderatoren

8 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
wylblack
Bettler
Bettler

Hello guys!

I got stuck after the scene with Jespar and the Fishing woman. I start that scene stuck in the floor and can move around, but when I get after the scene I am still stuck. I can move the camera around and zoom out, but cannot see my character. After a few seconds I can`t move anymore, but I can still use items and interact with objects within reach. I even provoked a fight and got killed, but I get back with the problem.

I`ve already reinstalled the game, tried console commands like enableplayercontrols and the only mod I am using is the house in the marketplace. Also, I loaded a save from before, where everything is fine, but when I get back to this part, the problem happens again.

Any solutions? Thanks!
Stefanie
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 425 Mal

Hello wylblack
Hopefully you have saved often and with different fixed game states?

Do you have a save before the conversation with Coarek, so preferably before the meeting with the high on the island?
If so, restart the game without mods and try again from there.

If you don't have a previous save game, send us your current save game from the ship or from Dünenheim after docking.
You can find them under: C:\Users\your name\Documents\my games\Enderal Special Edition\Saves
Saves always consist of 2 files, a -.ess and a -.skse-file with the same name.

The use of mods and cheats can permanently damage the game (such errors are not always immediately recognizable and not always repairable),
so solving the problem with the console is usually not a good idea.
wylblack
Bettler
Bettler

08.01.2022 14:02Stefanie hat geschrieben:
Hello wylblack
Hopefully you have saved often and with different fixed game states?

Do you have a save before the conversation with Coarek, so preferably before the meeting with the high on the island?
If so, restart the game without mods and try again from there.

If you don't have a previous save game, send us your current save game from the ship or from Dünenheim after docking.
You can find them under: C:\Users\your name\Documents\my games\Enderal Special Edition\Saves
Saves always consist of 2 files, a -.ess and a -.skse-file with the same name.

The use of mods and cheats can permanently damage the game (such errors are not always immediately recognizable and not always repairable),
so solving the problem with the console is usually not a good idea.
Thank you for replying so fast!

I tried an earlier save without mods, as you asked. With or without mods, Everything is fine and I can walk OK through the scene with the family as well, but still got stuck in the boat. I'm attaching a save to the exact moment when it happens.
Dateianhänge
save wylblack stuck in boat.zip
(1.64 MiB) 57-mal heruntergeladen
Stefanie
Schöpfer
Schöpfer

Do you have a save before the problem for us (preferably somewhere on the island before the High Ones meetings)?
wylblack
Bettler
Bettler

08.01.2022 16:07Stefanie hat geschrieben:
Do you have a save before the problem for us (preferably somewhere on the island before the High Ones meetings)?

I've attached a save close to the place where the conversation with the High Ones will trigger.
Dateianhänge
save wylblack island.zip
(1.72 MiB) 46-mal heruntergeladen
Stefanie
Schöpfer
Schöpfer

I have no problems with the save (but we always test without mod's).
I woke up normally on the boat, could also move without problems after Jespar's conversation and was visible.
If you disable the mod and re-enable it after you arrive at Ark, I'm not sure if the items you put in the mod's containers are still there,
you'll have to test that yourself.
(The same would be possible if I give you the save after the problematic point)
wylblack
Bettler
Bettler

Please, send me the save after that point? I kinda of watched those scenes 10 times now lol
If I lose items from the house I'll see what I can do, don't worry.
Stefanie
Schöpfer
Schöpfer

Here you have a save,
and have fun furthermore at enderal. :wink:
Dateianhänge
Save7_wylblack.zip
on the boat
(1.64 MiB) 49-mal heruntergeladen
8 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1