Trails in the Sand bug

Moderator: Moderatoren

3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Squeeks
Bettler
Bettler

I left the quest for a short time to grab an item out of my chest. It is the "Locket of the Golden Sickle". I had put it in my chest and I have completed the instance where I have the chance to tell him that I sold this item. After his dislike of this, I reloaded the game, left before he could tell me about Rodas, grabbed the locket, came back, and now my story won't progress any further. Is there a fix for this? I am at the part of Dal'Loran's remorse for Rodas speech before he mentions the poison and the ingredients.

I have tried to upload a copy of my save file, and failed.
Squeeks
Bettler
Bettler

I reloaded countless times. I think around 15 or 20 retries, it finally triggered with the locket. In order to progress again, wait until he walks into the room and starts to talk about the poison. I got out of quest dialogue, grabbed the locket out of my chest, finished the sub-quest, and talked to him again. I was able to complete this quest. The only bug that I am noticing, however, is that Rodas is standing on the table, not lying down. An imgur is provided in this reply.

https://imgur.com/a/q8YulCq
Stefanie
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 425 Mal

Hello Squeeks

Skipping or leaving dialogs or quest scenes is unfortunately often a reason for bugs in the Skyrim-engine, just like Rodas' glitchy animation, for example.
That's why we always say: save a lot, not only with autosaves or quicksaves, but also with many different fixed savegames!

I'm glad you were able to solve it for you, though.
3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1