Companion Quest Bug

Moderator: Moderatoren

2 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Killer_Of_Kings
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

I have not gotten very far in the game as so far, not even completing Part of Something Momentous, Part I yet. The only companion quest I have done is for Jespar, and that being Every day is like the last, Part I. Yet despite all that, I seem to have somehow triggered Every Day Is Like The Last, Part VI while randomly exploring through the whisperwoods. In the quest description, it describes events that seemingly haven't happened yet, and locations I haven't heard of. I don't use mods and I have used some console commands in order to give certain stat increases like carry weight, but I don't use the more complicated commands, like triggering objectives. I did notice that I seemed to get it after reading one of the Myth and Legends books (Steel Warden I think).
Dateianhänge
Enderal Forgotten Stories Special Edition Bug Submission.zip
Latest Save showing the problem
(1.82 MiB) 46-mal heruntergeladen
Stefanie
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 425 Mal

Hello Killer_Of_Kings

Unfortunately, we can't understand how you got this error, it's the first time it's happened for us.
Unfortunately, we can only recommend loading an old save before the problem.
It is important anyway not to rely only on autosave or quicksave, but to save frequently and with many manual saves.

Alternatively, you could ask in the Enderal SE Discord if someone there can tell you more.
(EnderalSE was not created directly by SureAI, but by an external modding team).
2 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1