bug of jespar 

Moderator: Moderatoren

4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
DekoaSAO
Bettler
Bettler

jespar is stuck in under of terrain rignt ahead of Ark gate west, i dont have any save before this situation and the quest is the void of 5 stages of 6,this is version SKSE
also i tried restart game but no change
i dont have any mods activated
Bild
Dateianhänge
ScreenShot1.png
ScreenShot1.png (2.9 MiB) 765 mal betrachtet
Stefanie
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 425 Mal

Hello DekoaSAO

Can you upload us a recent savegame here?

Savegames can be found here: ...\Documents\my games\Enderal Special Edition\Saves
We need the -.ess and the -.skse file of the same name, put both in a zip or rar archive (the forum does not accept *.skse otherwise).
If possible no autosaves or quicksaves, but a manually saved game.

You should definitely save more often, so not only with autosaves or quicksaves, but also manually create various fixed game saves.
DekoaSAO
Bettler
Bettler

thank you for reply and i would say my nearest saves would be 1 hour apart of this event(also there another save but already in quarter of blacksmithing), for convenience i will try play this save and see this event might repear naturally with many saves, ill post result as soon i reach ark west gate
DekoaSAO
Bettler
Bettler

dont think i need your help since quest is progessed even though first try happened this bug, second try i tried see at jespar for talk instead looking away so i could see him and seems worked well(i noticed my previous attemp i couldn't talk jespar and cut half conversation then left from gate), anyway thank you for help even though i solved myselft but thank you for reply
4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1