Next Interlude In Main Quest? 

Moderator: Moderatoren

3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
SaiyanBroly
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

I'm at the point in the main story where i got back from my mission in Half-Moon Island and have to report to the Grandmaster. I realize i'm getting close to the later parts of the main questline and would like to know if there is one more Interlude and how many main quests i have to still do to reach it as i have some unfinished business.

Basically i'm trying to make sure i can still do one side quest in particular, the one involving the Rhalata, as i know it is one of the essential requirements to obtain the best ending (yes, i was stupid enough to have that part spoiled for me).

Long story short, how many more main quests from this point before the next natural break in the story? (can't stop now, the sense of urgency is pretty real, lol)
Stefanie
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 425 Mal

Hello SaiyanBroly
Except for a simple quest and the companion quests, which are only available until the next MQ section, you can do everything as it suits you.
Until a later VERY significantly notice in the MQ, after which no other quests are possible.
This hint is actually hard to miss, here you can also pause the MQ and do your other work
[+] Spoiler
the simple quest you might want to complete soon is "the Greatest Egg Hunt of All Time"
SaiyanBroly
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

28.04.2021 09:36Stefanie hat geschrieben:
Hello SaiyanBroly
Except for a simple quest and the companion quests, which are only available until the next MQ section, you can do everything as it suits you.
Until a later VERY significantly notice in the MQ, after which no other quests are possible.
This hint is actually hard to miss, here you can also pause the MQ and do your other work
[+] Spoiler
the simple quest you might want to complete soon is "the Greatest Egg Hunt of All Time"
Ah, i already finished the quest under the spoilers, it was a really fun one.

And thanks for letting me know that i'm still able to do side quests at this point, i appreciate it. :)
3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1