Aged Man's Manor game freeze 

Moderator: Moderatoren

4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
WTFormula
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

So I've run into an issue. Upon trying to enter the Aged Man's house, my game freezes and I have to manually close the app. This happened multiple times. I also tried manually saving the game before heading into the house, but trying to do that also caused the game to freeze on me. I haven't had an issue like this before. I suspect this is because I no longer have Tealor's necklace. The one I'm supposed to give to the Aged Man. I accidentally sold it, and only realized this once I started talking to the servant at the gate. Would there be an easy way for me to get that necklace back in my inventory, possibly through the console? I'd rather not have to hunt down all the shopkeeps in Ark before finding the right one. Note: I don't use any mods. I've attached the most recent manual save I have. It should be before the conversation with the servant. I am not able to manually save the game after the conversation with the servant without the game freezing.
Dateianhänge
WTFormula's Enderal Save Game.rar
(1.21 MiB) 55-mal heruntergeladen
Kermit 61
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 525 Mal

The same problem also occurs with us with your save (regardless of whether you have Tealor's necklace in your inventory) :( .

Have you ever had mods installed and later deactivated them or did you use console commands (for instance setstage? You don't seem to have any spells in your menu, and you should have gotten at least one with the MQ )?
The save is definitely damaged.

You will probably only have the option to continue playing with an older save. Console commands can only do more damage at this point :thumbsdown:
WTFormula
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

I've never used mods with this playthrough (and I made sure to use a clean instance of the game when I started this one). I've never had to use console commads either. This is the first time I've had any trouble. I'll try going back some saves and hopefully the problem doesn't reappear. Thank you.
Stefanie
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 425 Mal

Hello WTFormula

I tried a little more and managed to get into the house without Chrash.
However, the save also looks a little strange to me. :?
So I can not guarantee whether the error occurs again at a later point.

But I tried it with a test mod of mine, so I put a part of your inventory into the "safe chest".
I also cured your current disease.

We have noticed that the game always crashes when Jespar, for unknown reasons, does not go into the castle in front of me, but simply stops on the way.

Attached are 2 saves inside the house (just ignore the missing mod)

Good Luck
Dateianhänge
Save 878 - Ryan Anwesen des alten Mannes 22.59.14.zip
directly after entering the house and after the following conversation
(2.78 MiB) 54-mal heruntergeladen
4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1