Quest into the deep. Cant talk to Jespar at all

Moderator: Moderatoren

5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Xiiva
Bettler
Bettler

I can neither ask Jespar about Fogvilles history nor talk to him after having found the sigil stone. I already tried different commands like movetoplayer, resetai, disable/enable but nothing works and I can't proceed with the main quest. Also reloaded older saves and started from there, but I run into the same bug again once in Fogville
Dateianhänge
Save 37 - Keeno Cliff of Fogville 42.48.35.rar
before finding sigil stone
(1.9 MiB) 70-mal heruntergeladen
Stefanie
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 426 Mal

Your save crashes immediately for me, which is probably because we are testing without mods.
So possible causes for your error are not clear.
Mods can also cause problems in the game if they are either incompatible or programmed improperly (or used incorrectly).
EnhancedBlood is known for some problems, also EnderalTools can cause problems with the wrong option you might have chosen.

Otherwise, we'd have to see together tomorrow if we can salvage anything there.
Stefanie
Schöpfer
Schöpfer

hello again Xiiva
Without EnhancedBlood installed, the save is not usable, but one of us still had it on because of an older test, so the save was usable then.
(Thanks @ Kermit 61)

Wait until the Oorbaya is no longer there (let the spell die down) and then talk to Konstatin again and then Jespar.
That is your solution in this case.

I hopefor you, that there are not more errors.
have fun^
Xiiva
Bettler
Bettler

Hello I tried waiting til the Oorbaya dies but unfortunately I still cant talk to Jespar after he speaks with Constantine. The conversation between the two of them doesnt even start until I kill the remaining Arps. Should I maybe disable all mods I'm currently playing with?
Thanks for your quick support!
Stefanie
Schöpfer
Schöpfer

I'm glad you got it right.

We can't support mods, at most the creators could.
Incompatible or unclean mods may permanently damage the game state and / or depend on them in the future.
(the same applies to cheats at the wrong time or in the wrong place).

If it's possible, I would at least try to play without Enhanced Blood (if the save hasn't been permanently infiltrated by it).
EnderalTools is also a risk, but in the default setting I had no visible problems, at least in the quick test at this mod.
[+] Edit
In case I misunderstood you and you didn't solve the quest after all, here is the correct way for you again.

- If the Oorbaya is gone (and possibly existing Arps are dead) lead the dialogue with Constantine.
- After that Constantine speaks to Jespar, who answers.
- Then he speaks to the player and tells you to search in the town hall.
- Quest with Jespar talk completed.
- Quest marker on town hall appears, quest marker on Jespar remains (he then searches somewhere else).

Alternatively maybe we can give you a save after the problem, but this would not be good, because we did not use Enderal tools. This could change something in the save.
5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1