Another Person Stuck on Angel quest

Moderator: Moderatoren

5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
nbesh
Bettler
Bettler

Hello!
I'm really enjoying the game and have few issues up until the Angel quest. I've redone it several times, the first issue was that Callia wouldn't talk to me, just kept saying "anything?" So I tried the 'mq11a 125' method that I found online and got thru the doors but the game crashed each time I killed all the bad guys while trying to rescue Callia. So I started over completely but now its crashing at an earlier phase.

I only have Skyrim and Enderal:Forgotten Stories installed, no other mods.

I have attached a zip file with my saved game from before meeting Callia in the tavern (557) and the last save before my most recent crash (645). I know, that's a lot of saves, don't mock me.

I accidentally posted this on the german forums first. Not sure if that makes a difference.

Thanks for your help!
Stefanie
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 426 Mal

hello nbesh
Unfortunately the file attachment did not arrive, maybe the size of the file was too high for the forum.
(<15MB/post)
Please do not use the console without our explicit request, this can damage your game (which is not always immediately visible)

A current save and a 2nd just before the tavern should be ok, we always need 2 files per save, a -.skse and a -.ess file.

PS: I have deleted your post in the german section (1x is enough)
nbesh
Bettler
Bettler

Thanks Stephanie,

I'll try uploading those again.
Dateianhänge
Stefanie
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 426 Mal

With us your current save goes as it should.
A few meters further on Calia says something and there is a short event scene, then you have to find something to open the upper door
(then there is a vision), and you talk to Calia for a moment.
Then off to the next room.

We played 2x the quest the next 2-4 quest stages without any problems.
So if I were you I would just try again, if that doesn't work, please let Steam verify your game files or restart Steam.
if this does not work for some reason, contact us again. Then we could give you a later save.
nbesh
Bettler
Bettler

Thanks for your response. I have verified files through steam, that was one of the things I had earlier. It checked out fine.

I usually play offline, I don't know if that makes a difference. I'll try another attempt at the quest and let you know.
5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1