Settings/Fps question

Moderator: Moderatoren

2 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Quodan
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Hello I would like to ask couple questions about the game settings/fps.Im playing the game but it feels kind of funny on 60 fps.
1.Can the game be played over 60 fps becouse I heard complains that it can mess up the game?
2.What would be the ideal settings for the game im running a strong Pc setup 1080ti 16gb ram r I7-8700K processor 144hz refresh rate screen should I disable some options like enboost onetweak osallocators shadows etc?
3.Should I change some settings in the ini file since my pc should be able to handle better optimizations.
Some recommendation from people who are playing without major crashes or issues would be appreciated!Or if there is a detailed guide about this already would like to get a link.

Thanks in advance!
Kermit 61
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 525 Mal

Welcome to the forum :)

Enderal is based on the old (!) Skyrim engine. This is designed for 60 fps and 60hz in Full HD.

Higher fps (from around 80) can cause errors in some locations and lead to permeable textures, for example.
Therefore we do not recommend and do not support it.

The fps are limited by default to (almost) 60 with activated ENBoost (in the enblocal.ini).

Enderal is an RPG, not a shooter. Therefore, 60 fps is absolutely sufficient for a good gaming experience.

The optional optimizations primarily serve to improve stability but experience has shown that this is independent of the possible performance of your system.

You are of course welcome to experiment with the graphics settings and the optimizations. But there is no such thing as an optimal setting that applies to everyone.
2 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1