No Music Outside of Main Menu

Moderator: Moderatoren

4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
speakwithanimals
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

I was directed here from the discord.
I don't have any music when I'm in the game world. The main menu doesn't ever seem to be missing the music, but even after playing for up to two hours I'm completely without it in the actual game.

So far I've tried various RemoveMusic console commands suggested on the Discord, as well as running the program as administrator.

I'm running Win10 64bit. Ryzen 7 3800x, with an RTX 2070 super. Audio is handled by a Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 running factory ASIO drivers.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Kermit 61
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 525 Mal

Welcome to the forum :)

if you don't have any music from the start, these are usually missing write rights (caused bei your Antivirus program or Windows itself).
Console commands don't help you there. The related bugs should now all be fixed.

Make sure you run all of the following files as admin:
EnderalLauncher.exe; TESV.exe and skse_loader.exe

Otherwise, the problem sometimes occurs if you don't have Enderal installed on your c: drive or the drive on which you installed Steam.
So try installing Enderal on c :
You can save your savegames manually beforehand and copy them back if necessary.
speakwithanimals
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

that makes sense. I don't have it installed on my C: drive. I'll probably just continue dealing with the lack of music if that's the case lol
Kermit 61
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 525 Mal

If you have found a solution for yourself, please let us know :)
4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1