Game Launch Issues 

Moderator: Moderatoren

3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
DragonWhisper
Bettler
Bettler

I've been playing Enderall Forgotten Stories for >80 hours now and it recently started crashing in one spot over and over, so I deleted my mods and uninstalled the game. The problem is when I reinstalled it, it showed the Skyrim start menu instead of the one for Enderal Forgotten Stories. Then from that point on whenever I tried to start a new game or continue an old one the game would immediately crash and give me an error message. So far I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game multiple times, uninstalling all mods, changing the location of the game files to a different drive, running the launcher as an administrator, making sure that the Launcher.exe, tes5.exe and skse_loader.exe are white-listed in my antivirus and firewall, and validating the game files. So far nothing has worked.
Stefanie
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 426 Mal

Delete the enderal.ini and enderalprefs.ini under C:\Users\...\Documents\My Games\Enderal,
they will be cleanly recreated the next time you start the launcher.

If it doesn't, delete them again, and look for the EnderalPrefs_default.ini and the Enderal_default.ini in:
...\Steam\steamapps\common\Enderal
copy those into the ...MyGames\Enderal directory and delete the _default - part (so they replace the normal ones).
Remove any write protection on the folder and the 2 -.ini files.
DragonWhisper
Bettler
Bettler

It worked, thank you!
3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1