Scorpion and Lion and later events bugs 

Moderator: Moderatoren

5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Chillian
Schurke
Schurke
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

The lever didn't actually appear in the prison. I knew where it was, and when I looked at the spot the label appeared, and interacting with the spot worked, but there was no graphic for it.

I did the ending where
[+] spoiler
Dijaam tries to kill you
and after talking to the fence the Scarabeus wasn't removed from my inventory. I still had it when I went to vault 1212. In the interests of roleplay I put it in the bag where I found my payment -- but the bag didn't show up either. Like the lever, a label appeared on the screen and interaction worked, but no graphic.
Dateianhänge
screenshots.rar
Screenshots for graphical issues.
(6.73 MiB) 39-mal heruntergeladen
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 620 Mal

hi :)

that sounds odd :/
could you please upload some saves?
- before entering the prison
- before the stage that should enable the lever
- a new one

thank you :)
Chillian
Schurke
Schurke

This save is after the "Before" save from my other thread, but before I entered the prison. How long before I don't exactly remember, but it can't have been too long. To judge from the timestamp, it must have been just before I went to bed, and I did the rest of Scorpion and Lion first thing on restarting the game the next evening. I'm afraid I don't have a save from after I entered the prison but before the lever is enabled. For my current save, see that other thread.
Dateianhänge
Save 19 - Chillian Ark Nobles Quarter 81.50.26.rar
(1.92 MiB) 37-mal heruntergeladen
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

Will be fixed with the next big patch that the scarabeus wasn't removed from the inventory and I also fixed that the player received more gold then they should when only having 35 rhetoric instead of having 50 rhetoric or the seducer perk from the infiltrator skill tree.

I can't fix the lever / bag because I think this is a bug with the engine where the textures are not properly mirrored from the VRAM to the RAM and that's not fixable for us. At least, I think that's the cause, if it's caused by something else entirely, I am eager to know.
Chillian
Schurke
Schurke

Then it might be of interest to know that I had run through that part of the quest before, but backed out to an earlier save because I couldn't handle the fight yet, and on those earlier runs the lever appeared as it was supposed to. So I took it for a new bug from a subsequent patch. (On the other hand, I had considerable trouble finding the lever on my first attempt. So maybe it just took awhile to appear or something. )
5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1