Scorpion and Lion quest bugged

Moderator: Moderatoren

5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
EnchantedTower
Bettler
Bettler

Greetings,

Recently I've encountered a pretty nasty bug while doing Scorpion and Lion quest. After exiting the crypt, Dijaam just stood without any action, while if I wanted to crawl away, I would get a message that guards have seen me. After few iterations of trying to fix the quest it completely broke my game and I couldn't even load in it. Unfortunately, I was left without saved games before the quest started.
So I decided to kill the quest through console. And it worked - I could exit the crypt and game stopped crashing. However, two bugs remained. First, if I go to a trading post of a golden sickle, I can't get out through the door. Second, and more important, there are still a restriction on me that I can't fast travel or use teleportation scroll.

So the question is: is it possible to remove the fast travel restriction through console? I killed a quest through "completequest <Quest ID>" command, because "setstage" didn't work.
Thanks
Stefanie
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 425 Mal

Do you have a savegame for us before you enter the Sickle-store (and your current one)
- but at least BEFORE leaving the crypt and before using the console.
Please upload a save here; you will find it in ...\Documents\My Games\enderal; we need the file -.ess and the file -.skse
put both in an archive that the forum does not accept *.skse. (if possible please do not use auto- or quicksave)

a possible solution:
If you go to sleep for 24 hours just before the Sickle-warehouse, the quest "Interlude" is maybe in the next quest phase.
Afterwards test it again.
EnchantedTower
Bettler
Bettler

Thank you for quick reply.
If I had a savegame before the warehouse, I wouldn't be doing black magic through the console. Here are the saves made after "completing" the quest.
https://ufile.io/2bdwouxr
Stefanie
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 425 Mal

You don't even have e.g. an autosave, like, still inside the Crypt, before the failure? that would be very bad.
Console use can permanently ruin the game, especially if it hasn't been reviewed by us.
Why don't you save more often and with fixed game saves? Why don't you ask here before using the console?
EnchantedTower
Bettler
Bettler

Well, because at first it was not obvious that the quest was bugged, so I entered/exited crypt several times.
So far console only helped. I can live without fast travel. I couldn't continue the game without finishing the quest.
5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1