Gambling Table Bug 

Moderator: Moderatoren

8 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
JUIN
Bettler
Bettler

(Sorry. I'm using a translator.)

I can't interact with gamble tables.
If I try to interact with the table, it is forced to terminate.
This bug is identified on all gambling tables.
So I can't do the 'Our Mark on this World' quest.
Is there a solution? HELP PLZ!
(It is forced to terminate without any notice or error code.)

[!] Does the issue persist if you verify the integrity of Enderal’s game cache? How to verify the game cache.
- Yes. I went ahead with this, and all the files are correct.

[!] Does the issue still occur if you reload an earlier save?
- Yes. The same thing happens when you reload a saved file after the game is forced to end.

[!] Is it a bug or a feature? If you are unsure about that, simply ask in the general discussion forums.
- I don't know exactly. I don't know exactly. Another user says that this quest has been carried out normally, but I can't. If I try to interact with the game table, it is forced to terminate.

[!] Is the issue caused by additional mods? Skyrim mods are not compatible by default and even Enderal mods can cause problems from time to time. Please disable them to check if they are the source of the problem. We won’t fix issues caused by mods.
- No. I installed the mode but called it back after uninstalling it, but it is the same. I had the same symptoms when I interacted with the game table at the beginning of the play. This was a game table at the inn in Riverville.
Dateianhänge
bug Saves.zip
(3.7 MiB) 23-mal heruntergeladen
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 620 Mal

hi, welcome to the forum :)

you shouldn't need to interact with any table, Esme should talk with you again and you both sit down on one.
(directly into a loading screen)
this happens without any problem on your save; maybe you just need to move a bit closer to her if she won't do anything?

EDIT
you wrote that you had installed a mod (or multiple)? (missed that at first)
what mods would that be, sometimes there are leftovers even after uninstalling, maybe they actually break the minigame :?:
JUIN
Bettler
Bettler

07.04.2020 17:29urst hat geschrieben:
hi, welcome to the forum :)

you shouldn't need to interact with any table, Esme should talk with you again and you both sit down on one.
(directly into a loading screen)
this happens without any problem on your save; maybe you just need to move a bit closer to her if she won't do anything?

EDIT
you wrote that you had installed a mod (or multiple)? (missed that at first)
what mods would that be, sometimes there are leftovers even after uninstalling, maybe they actually break the minigame :?:
:cry: :cry:

I'm sorry.
My explanation was misleading.
I know the game starts automatically when she talks to me at the start of the quest.
The problem I'm describing is [1] If you try to interact with the gambling table, the game is forced to end. [2] When she offers me a game at 'Our Mark on this World' quest, if I accept it, the game is forced to end.

I am a Korean(south) user and the translated version uses this.
https://blog.naver.com/teamwaldo/221467857255
But the translator solved the quest without any problems. (formerly)

In some cases, even if the mode was deleted, the remaining items in the [steamaps > workshop > content] folder were deleted and executed, but the results were the same.

I will attach a test video.
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer

08.04.2020 11:25JUIN hat geschrieben:

I'm sorry.
I know the game starts automatically when she talks to me at the start of the quest.
The problem I'm describing is [1] If you try to interact with the gambling table, the game is forced to end. [2] When she offers me a game at 'Our Mark on this World' quest, if I accept it, the game is forced to end.
no need! thanks for clarifying :)

can you ask in the translator's thread if anyone experienced this?
also, can you play the other minigame or does that crash as well?

is there an "easy" way for you to test it without the translation? I have no idea what could cause this otherwise :(
we technically can't give any support here, since we can't know where the error comes from.

only thing I can do is to upload a save after the minigame and hope that this was the only issue;
Esme waits outside for you to follow her.

hope that works for you :)
Dateianhänge
saves.zip
(1.82 MiB) 29-mal heruntergeladen
JUIN
Bettler
Bettler

08.04.2020 15:25urst hat geschrieben:
08.04.2020 11:25JUIN hat geschrieben:

I'm sorry.
no need! thanks for clarifying :)

can you ask in the translator's thread if anyone experienced this?
also, can you play the other minigame or does that crash as well?

is there an "easy" way for you to test it without the translation? I have no idea what could cause this otherwise :(
we technically can't give any support here, since we can't know where the error comes from.

only thing I can do is to upload a save after the minigame and hope that this was the only issue;
Esme waits outside for you to follow her.

hope that works for you :)
Thank you for your kind reply! :)

I tested it in almost every way for a few days.
It is speculated that there will be a conflict with the Korean translation patch.
(I deleted all save files in this process. I'm playing again from the start!)
The Korean translation is not complete, so if there is a problem, I think there is nothing I can do.
Thank you for trying to help me until now.
When it's time for me to proceed with this quest,
Can I ask for the save file again then?
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer

hi!

we can really just advise you to keep to the official languages, this might very well not be the only issue :(
(this probably won't help you that much, but japanese language should be available soon?)

otherwise, if you still want to use an inoffical language patch, we will still try to help you as much as we can
(and give you a new save), but it's very possible that this won't always be possible :)
JUIN
Bettler
Bettler

10.04.2020 19:27urst hat geschrieben:
hi!

we can really just advise you to keep to the official languages, this might very well not be the only issue :(
(this probably won't help you that much, but japanese language should be available soon?)

otherwise, if you still want to use an inoffical language patch, we will still try to help you as much as we can
(and give you a new save), but it's very possible that this won't always be possible :)
I'm studying for official language use, but it's still a difficult step. I'll try harder! Thanks for your advice.

Now I'm going to start the quest again.
Can you make me a save file that went through gambling so I can proceed with this quest?

This is a Google Drive link with my save file.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FUhSi2 ... sp=sharing
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer

hi!

here you go, Esme went outside :)

a warning though - you had several mods installed (which I don't, including house mods),
I don't know what consequences this has.
if you had anything stored in these houses it might be gone.
Dateianhänge
saves.zip
(1.69 MiB) 31-mal heruntergeladen
8 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1