the game doesn't start 

Moderator: Moderatoren

3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
fondentenero
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

I have a steam copy of classic skyrim (not installed). I just downloaded and installed Enderal from steam, then tried to lauch it and got the error "skyrim has stopped working".

I also tried every suggestion in this thread, buy nothing worked:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/933480/d ... 833347820/
When i validate the files through steam it found 3 files missing, then again 1 file missing when i tried the validation again after another failed lauch.
I attach the Launcher.log file

I'm running windows 7 x64 and i'm 100% sure i don't need to update some driver. I'm currently playing many games with this PC and never had such problems.

Any help, please?
Dateianhänge
Launcher.log
(42.86 KiB) 23-mal heruntergeladen
Stefanie
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 426 Mal

In most of these cases it is a Windows rights problem, make sure that the necessary files have all access rights.
(Antivir; WindowsDefender and the like may interfere with this if the -.exe files in the Enderal folder are blocked,
see also mentioned Steam Discussion)

Another possibility are errors in the configuration files
please delete the 2 -.ini files under ...\Documents\my games\Enderal (Enderal.ini and EnderalPrefs.ini)

You can also temporarily disable one or more of the optimizations, these are ENBoost; OneTweak or OSAllocators.
(in the Launcher under Settings/Optimizations)
then try again.
fondentenero
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Thank you, the problem was the ENBoost optimization option. After disabling it the games runs normally.
3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1