Unable to speak to Jaspar in The First Steps 

Moderator: Moderatoren

2 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
fighter5345
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

After being examined by Constantine I foolishly thought that I should be on my way and started to leave the sun temple, I remembered that I needed to speak with Jaspar so I could progress and reentered the sun temple. I was able to speak to him but I was stuck in the conversation dialogue and couldn't exit to continue on my way, I could only ask what he thought of current events. Since I couldn't save, or load, I exited to main menu and reloaded from the closest save which is when I reentered the building where Constantine was, he was there but this time wont talk to me and whenever I try to talk to him it says "This person is busy" The only save I ended up with is just inside the Sun Temple when I was going back to speak with Jaspar.

Am I going to have to redo everything because I absolutely hate having to redo everything (And will probably stop playing Enderal for quite a while.)
Dateianhänge
Save 2 - PhantomOfGrace Sun Temple 05.01.24.ess
Reentered Sun Temple, going back to talk to Jaspar to advance quest
(2.83 MiB) 14-mal heruntergeladen
fighter5345
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Issue was resolved, I simply needed to start a conversation with some random person and Jaspar started speaking with me, and advanced the main story. Issue resolved in the meantime.
2 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1