Game crashing 

Moderator: Moderatoren

4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Feel Stupid
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Hello!
Before you read about my problem i beg your pardon for my english.
I have an problem with launch of the game: it just always crash! First time there appeared a little window in the upper left corner. Then it crashed.
I tried to fix it. In game folder I found some .exe files: main launcher, TESV and skse. When I clicked on them there launched launcher, Skyrim and that window. So, I deleted 3 skse files and stated 'verify integrity of game files...' in the Steam and it downloadeed 6(!) losted files. Now it launch in fullscreen mode, my fan/ventilator make sounds like 'woooooooooooooooooooooooo' and game crash. Again.
What can I do to fix it?
TY :D

P.S.: My laptop is suitable for system requirements (This sentence made by Google Translator, so I need you'l understand what I mean)
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 620 Mal

10.08.2019 19:50Feel Stupid hat geschrieben:
Hello!
Before you read about my problem i beg your pardon for my english.
I have an problem with launch of the game: it just always crash! First time there appeared a little window in the upper left corner. Then it crashed.
I tried to fix it. In game folder I found some .exe files: main launcher, TESV and skse. When I clicked on them there launched launcher, Skyrim and that window. So, I deleted 3 skse files and stated 'verify integrity of game files...' in the Steam and it downloadeed 6(!) losted files. Now it launch in fullscreen mode, my fan/ventilator make sounds like 'woooooooooooooooooooooooo' and game crash. Again.
What can I do to fix it?
TY :D

P.S.: My laptop is suitable for system requirements (This sentence made by Google Translator, so I need you'l understand what I mean)
hi, welcome to the forum :)
(I moved the thread to the support forum since that's more fitting :))

please don't delete the skse files, the game needs them to run.
the other files that Steam redownloaded were probably files that were changed for some reason, like preferences;
nothing to worry about.

the last time we had a "not starting Enderal" - problem it was only solved with a windows update,
so that's one thing you can check.

other:
- how do you start the game? please use the link in the Steam Library
- try to restart steam or your PC
- try to reinstall your game
- deactivate or activate the "optimizations" ENBoost/OSAllocators/OneTweak
- make sure no other mods are installed or activated

- please make sure that your antivirus, Windows Defender and your Firewall don't block
the Enderal Launcher.exe, tesV.exe und skse_loader.exe (whitelist them)
--> let these apps use administrator rights
(rightclick on the *.exe -> “Properties.” -> "Compatibility" -> "run this program as administrator" would be the english version)
- “Controlled File Access” might also block the Launcher/Skyrim/skse.
- the tool "DisplayFusion"(Multi.Display-Support) might be a reason for problems too (or grapic card tools in general)

hope something of that helps :)
Feel Stupid
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

'- deactivate or activate the "optimizations" ENBoost/OSAllocators/OneTweak'

Hi!
It helped!
Thank you!
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 620 Mal