Trouble With Opening Cutscene 

Moderator: Moderatoren

3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
supermanimal69
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Hello,

I am struggling to play the game after the (staggeringly good) quest "A Nice Day in Summer." When the quest ends, the screen goes black and the cutscene narration begins playing, but the audio is very choppy and skips regularly every four seconds or so. I am playing the game in fullscreen with OneTweak disabled, on medium graphics settings. I have completely uninstalled and reinstalled the game once, after my initial installation which was unable to launch the game at all. I am running no mods, but Vortex is managing mods for Enderal. Disabling this has not had any effect.

I'm running out of things to troubleshoot, please help me (this game looks so good I want to use an expletive but I know I can't)
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 620 Mal

hi, welcome to the forum :)

try to enable OneTweak in the Launcher and a windowed mode (/Fullscreen Window) and try again please.
if that doesn't work try turning the other optimizations (ENBoost and OSAllocators) off/on as well.
different options work better with different systems :)
supermanimal69
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Hello, I was able to resolve the issue by looking at my .ini files. There were for in total, two identical pairs; one called Enderal.ini.base, and one called Enderal.ini.baked. Deleting all four resolved the issue.
3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1