CTD When loading save 

Moderator: Moderatoren

3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Aionios
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Hi everyone,

I'm facing an odd issue with the save file that my girlfriend is using.

As soon as I load this save on her laptop the game crashes. I've tried reinstalling Enderal, skyrim and let Steam download itself again. None of these worked. As a next step I loaded the game on my computer, where the game loaded without a problem. After opening her save on my computer, I went to Ark and slept there for a few days and then saved into a new save file. The new save file I send back to her laptop, but there it again refuses to load.

When starting the new save file her game crashes almost right away, when loading the "original" save file it loads for a few seconds before crashing.

I also tried starting a new game, which worked without any problem. Starting Skyrim also did not create any problems.

I uploaded the "Papyrus" logs I saw mentioned in another thread in case the information in there helps.

Does anyone have a good idea on what to try next?
Dateianhänge
Saves.zip
contains two saves, the "original" and the "new" save
(2.52 MiB) 22-mal heruntergeladen
Papyrus.1.log
log on "new" save
(1.4 KiB) 21-mal heruntergeladen
Papyrus.0.log
log on "original" save
(110.42 KiB) 24-mal heruntergeladen
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 620 Mal

hi, welcome to the forum :)

"Enderal Player Home" is probably outdated, at least in this thread there's a house mod
that was responsible for crashes mentioned a view times.

deactivate it in the Enderal Launcher, it might be possible to activate it again after creating a new save.

(or
I think the mod's creator already updated the mod, load the update and you should be fine that way)

hope that helps :)
Aionios
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Thanks!

This mod was causing the problem. Weirdly thing is that both my computer as the laptop have the addon installed.

Guess ill have to start looking for an alternative.
3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1