Starting Blood and Dust Issue

Moderator: Moderatoren

5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Tanweth
Bettler
Bettler

I finally picked up Enderal again, and I have been loving the new Forgotten Stories content. Thank you for all the amazing work that you do!

However, I recently looked it up because I was having trouble figuring out how to start the Rhalata questline. The wiki indicates that Blood and Dust is supposed to start when you enter the Undercity. However, I never had this quest triggered. If I do go to the Dust Pit, Rasha won't talk to me (presumably because the quest hasn't triggered).

Is there something I'm missing here (another trigger?). My modding very minimal (almost exclusively texture mods). My save game is attached. Let me know if you need any other info.

Thanks in advance for your help. :)
Stefanie
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 426 Mal

Possible errors here are Mods, EnhancedBlood and AmnesiaShrine were at least once faulty, the latter was possibly revised?
To my knowledge SkyrimFloraOveraul is a Skyrim-Mod and would change (possibly destroy?) the alchemy of Enderal.
I don't know what changes Bards now. Mods are not supported by us.

Even without mods you can't use your savegame in the arena, it is damaged or a bug,
do you still have a savegame before your first visit to the arena? (or before your first visit to the Undercity?)

Could you upload such a savegame?
You can find it in ...\Documents\My Games\Enderal\Save, we need the -.skse and the -.ess- file of a manual save (no quick- or auto- save).
Please put them in a rar or zip archive, as skse cannot be used directly in the forum, and add them to a post here, we'll look at them then.
Tanweth
Bettler
Bettler

Regrettably, my first visit to the Arena was ages ago, so any prior saves I had are overwritten.

AmnesiaShrine was only added recently (after the issue initially occurred), so it would not be that mod. EnhancedBlood and SkyrimFloraOverhaul have been there from the start.

Any other options, short of starting a new game?
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 620 Mal

see pm about the arena :)
and please definitely disable enhanced blood textures, it will very probably lead to a crash during the mainquest.
keep the textures if you want, but disable the esp.
Tanweth
Bettler
Bettler

Great. Thanks for the info! I definitely appreciate both of you taking the time to take a look. I'll drop the ESP for Enhanced Blood Textures and clean my save as well.
5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1