Some game related questions - effects/crafting/magic 

Moderator: Moderatoren

4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
SACanuckinOz
Gauner
Gauner
Danksagung erhalten: 4 Mal

:?: Hi,
I am trying to understand a few things, and can not find the answers on the Wiki. Hopefully somebody (one of the SureAI 'Lightborn') can enlighten me:
1. Are blueprints used up during the crafting process? As in, do you need a new "steel sword" recipe every time you decide to craft a new steel sword?
2. The blueprints stored in the 'Blueprint Collection' - do they automatically show up during crafting (when you are at the forge/tanning station), or do you have to remove them from the collection in order to use them? The latter seems a great way to limit crafting clutter (having to scroll through many item to get the one you want)
3. During gameplay yesterday a strange thing happened to my PC - he sort of collapsed, crouched over, and was unable to defend himself for a while from attack. I thought it might be a mod I was using ('Encore'), so I uninstalled it, and started an earlier save, but the same thing happened during the encounter with the group (in the Throatstone Quarry during the "A Touching Effigy" quest). Is that a glitch, the mod, or perhaps a psionics spell? Very perplexing
4. Another similar strange thing happened during the same quest, in the same area, both in the small storeroom, and in the main mine area - a NPC enemy would suddenly freeze, and then go transparent (ghostly phantasm appearance) for a few moments, before reappearing. They were still somewhat visible during the episode, but frozen in place and invulnerable to attacks. Is this a game effect, or a glitch/mod conflict?

Thanks for your feedback
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 620 Mal

20.05.2019 23:18SACanuckinOz hat geschrieben:
:?: Hi,
I am trying to understand a few things, and can not find the answers on the Wiki. Hopefully somebody (one of the SureAI 'Lightborn') can enlighten me:
1. Are blueprints used up during the crafting process? As in, do you need a new "steel sword" recipe every time you decide to craft a new steel sword?
hi :)
blueprints are not used up, you keep them.
2. The blueprints stored in the 'Blueprint Collection' - do they automatically show up during crafting (when you are at the forge/tanning station), or do you have to remove them from the collection in order to use them? The latter seems a great way to limit crafting clutter (having to scroll through many item to get the one you want)
"decluttering the inventory" is exactly what the collection was made for -
blueprints stored in the collection show up just like usual :)
3. During gameplay yesterday a strange thing happened to my PC - he sort of collapsed, crouched over, and was unable to defend himself for a while from attack. I thought it might be a mod I was using ('Encore'), so I uninstalled it, and started an earlier save, but the same thing happened during the encounter with the group (in the Throatstone Quarry during the "A Touching Effigy" quest). Is that a glitch, the mod, or perhaps a psionics spell? Very perplexing
4. Another similar strange thing happened during the same quest, in the same area, both in the small storeroom, and in the main mine area - a NPC enemy would suddenly freeze, and then go transparent (ghostly phantasm appearance) for a few moments, before reappearing. They were still somewhat visible during the episode, but frozen in place and invulnerable to attacks. Is this a game effect, or a glitch/mod conflict?

Thanks for your feedback
both sounds like a mod or mod conflict, yes.
what else do you have installed?

you could let Steam verify your game files before sorting through your mods though.
SACanuckinOz
Gauner
Gauner
Danksagung erhalten: 4 Mal

Hi,
Thanks for the fast and very helpful reply.
I am using the following mods that (might) affect gameplay:
-KataPUMP Spellpackage
-Savage Wolves - Fox Fix
-LeftHandRings
-Realistic Treasure
-Myths & Legends Improved
None of these should affect the game combat:
-AMatterofTime
-UIExtensions
-AddItemMenuLE
-TKAA (The Kids Are Allright)
-Ice_claw-weight5plus
-Enderal_MoreExpensiveMyradFlights
-Enderal - Handicraft Expanded
-Some armor/clothing mods (Woodlands Raven Armor, ImperialFineClothes, Colovian Fine Clothes, EI_WayfarerCoat, VelvetRobesandCloaks, TheSumoJellyBeanDresses, Dr_Bandolier, TreasureHunterGarb, Dark Souls Pack, Cyrodilic Steel Dagger)
-Some replacer mods (ArmorReplacer, BillyroReplacer, my own replacer compilation)
-And some texture replacer mods (none adding anything to the gameplay)

I played a while tonight and did not experience the same, so I do think it was 'Engarde' and it's patch file.
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 620 Mal

good to know it's working again, thanks for notifying us :thumbsup:
4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1