Moderator: Moderatoren

3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
SACanuckinOz
Gauner
Gauner
Danksagung erhalten: 4 Mal

Hi,
Hope you can help.
My game save file crashes once I leave Riverville and travel to Ark. As in, the game works up the moment I save, an exit the game. When I try and reload that game it crashes to desktop immediately.
I have a few mods installed, but only ones from the Steam Workshop, and a few armor ones which should not cause issues. xEdit does not identify any conflicts apart from mesh overrides.
I have already once restarted from an earlier save point in Riverville, replayed the journey to Ark, and as I saved prior to the place tha bandits attack on the road to Ark, I experience the same game file corruption (I'm guessing) issue.

So, any pointers as to how to investigate or work around this issue?
Kermit 61
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 525 Mal

Which mods do you use?
Disable the mods. Maybe one or more of them will cause the problem.
Workshop does not guarantee quality/compatibility) :wink:

Let Steam verify your game files

I hope something helps, otherwise please attach a savegame (no auto- or quicksave).
They're found in (...\Documents\My Games\Enderal).
We'll need the *.ess and the *.skse file;
pack both to a zip or rar archive (the forum doesn't accept *.skse).
SACanuckinOz
Gauner
Gauner
Danksagung erhalten: 4 Mal

Thank you.
I was able to find the issue, although it took a while...(disabled all mods, and reinstalled one by one).
The issue was -
1. Opulent Mage standalone mod (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35002) does not work with Enderal
2. I had to delete a random NPC ("Drache"), dragon I guess, that xEdit copied to my personal override mod (which incorporates all my personal likes, like Dark Souls armor, making the Nomad set look like the Archmage set from Slyrim etc.)

Thanks for answering and giving advice. It is amazing how quick one forgets modding stuff.
3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1