Dark chambers of our mind

Moderator: Moderatoren

6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Deleted User 25899

I don't know if this is a bug, but somehow I can't get into the strange dream I'm supposed to have in the quest. The quest just tells me 'Escape the strange dream', but no matter where or how long I sleep I can't trigger it. I think the game thinks I'm already in the dream and it's waiting for me to complete it. Here's a save.
Dateianhänge
EnderalSave.rar
(1.62 MiB) 73-mal heruntergeladen
Stefanie
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 426 Mal

according to quest status, you're in a dream, but you're in the lower town.

Do you have a former Save for us, so one before going to sleep or during the dream?
Or how did you get from the dream to the undercity, by console?

If you've slept since then, but haven't been in a dream, we need too a save before you get this quest section.
Deleted User 25899

27.04.2019 19:14Stefanie hat geschrieben:
according to quest status, you're in a dream, but you're in the lower town.

Do you have a former Save for us, so one before going to sleep or during the dream?
Or how did you get from the dream to the undercity, by console?

If you've slept since then, but haven't been in a dream, we need too a save before you get this quest section.
I've never been in the dream. My best guess is that I went to sleep, the dream didn't activate for some reason and I just woke up. Here's a save for when I just got the quest, but here I'm so far behind my current state I wouldn't want to load and play again.
Dateianhänge
EnderalSave.rar
(1.27 MiB) 61-mal heruntergeladen
Deleted User 25899

I checked and that save works fine. The dream activates normally. I'm going to find the point in my gameplay where the glitch happened.
Deleted User 25899

I think I got it. It must be when I went to sleep in the pyrean undertrain, because going to sleep is part of the quest and it forced me to wake up to continue the quest and that kind of mixed in the Dark chambers of our mind.
Zuletzt geändert von Deleted User 25899 am 28.04.2019 09:52, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 620 Mal

thank you, good to know you could solve it :)

the issue is known and being worked on
6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1