How do I place crafted items in my house? 

Moderator: Moderatoren

3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

I crafted an anvil, I go to the inventory and click R which drops it, but it is shown in yellow and all I can do is maneuver it. How do I finish the placement? I couldn't find instructions how to do this under "help" in the journal.
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 620 Mal

everything (moving/rotating/picking up/placing) works with [interact] which is probably [E]?
(i remapped it to [space], that's why i'm not sure)
press it 2 sec+ and the item should be placed :)
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

I finally got it placed. The controls seem a bit sensitive. I press E and it keeps shifting from manipulate/maneuver to move & back again, and sometimes if I pressed E for several seconds, I ended up putting it back into my inventory. After a few dozen tries I finally managed to place it. Seems like I had to press E for a couple of seconds and then quickly move my cursor off of the item just as I released the E key, or it would just start the same cycle again. [I don't mean to sound critical, but it seems like in various places throughout the game, SureAI has had a bit of difficulty with the timing/location of triggers; might be something to work on in future mods, if any.]
3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1