Fleshless Quest Black Guardian Fight Continuous Explosions 

Moderator: Moderatoren

7 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

When the Black Guardian fight starts, I kill 1 wave of the fleshless constructs, attack the generator. Then the next wave starts, and when one of the fleshless constructs starts to glow and explodes, there is a continuous series of firey explosions that never ends. All the fleshless constructs in that wave are killed (not red dots showing enemies) but if I attack a generator, Calia says "what are you doing we need to kill them" or something similar. I've attached 2 saves, one just before I push the button (to exchange places)(#74) and the next previous one (#73). [I have also verified my files on Steam}
Dateianhänge
Save 74 - Smoki Strange Place 106.33.44.zip
(2.87 MiB) 41-mal heruntergeladen
Save 73 - Smoki Strange Place 106.00.52.zip
(2.88 MiB) 37-mal heruntergeladen
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 620 Mal

that's a known bug and will be fixed with the next patch (coming soon TM ) :)
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter

Oh well, I used setstage to get to the end of that fight, no problem Mon.
Sekrin
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler
Danksagung erhalten: 6 Mal

In case anyone else gets this, I was able to carefully walk into the explosions which set them off and progressed the fight. I did take damage from them, but by making sure I was at full HP before walking into them I could survive it.
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter

I think perhaps you are referring to the explosions caused by the fire runes that are generated during the Black Guardian's attack. My problem was when a fleshless construct the starts glowing and then explodes, resulting in never-ending explosions so that the next stage will not trigger.
Sekrin
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler
Danksagung erhalten: 6 Mal

20.03.2019 04:47badgesareus hat geschrieben:
I think perhaps you are referring to the explosions caused by the fire runes that are generated during the Black Guardian's attack. My problem was when a fleshless construct the starts glowing and then explodes, resulting in never-ending explosions so that the next stage will not trigger.
No, it was those neverending explosions from the glowing constructs that I was referring to, not the fire runes.
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter

Hey, I tried that and you are correct, I can walk thru the explosions and trigger the step to attack the generators. :thumbsup:
7 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1