The Word of the Dead progression bug. 

Moderator: Moderatoren

4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Born
Bettler
Bettler
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Hello.
My problem is with Jespar. He wont come to the myrad tower after the meeting at the Chronicum. I tried to reload previous saves, nothing helps. I even teleport him from tavern where he just stands still near the table to myrad tower via console command. That doesnt helped too.
Please let me know if you can fix it or just tell me some console command that moves quest progression further (if there exist one). Thanks.
Dateianhänge
Enderal manual save.rar
(2.08 MiB) 13-mal heruntergeladen
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 620 Mal

hi, welcome to the forum :)

Jespar seems to appear just fine at the tower with your save :?:
to clarify - you will not walk there together, you will just meet up at the Myrad Tower "Western Cliff"
(doesn't matter wether you walk, teleport or get transportet by myrad)

if that doesn't work please let Steam verify your gamefiles

hope that helps :)
Born
Bettler
Bettler

Jespar is there because i summoned him vis console command "moveto player". After the meeting with archmagister at chronicum Jespar told me to meet him at the myrad tower, but he went to tavern and stood still there, i walked to the tower myself and nothing happened, waited a few days - nothing happened, reload old saves and started that quest from the chronicum and still no changes. Jespar dont talk to me about this quest and quest dont progress.
Born
Bettler
Bettler

Oh, steam verification seems helped. There were 2 files broken and questmark appeared with Jespar. Thanks for the help!
4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1